So...what's the point of trying to get healthy? Why bother?
Consider this: Whether you're a teacher, a nurse, an artist, a construction worker, a public speaker, a stay-at-home parent, an attorney, or whatever your calling is, wouldn't you be more effective at it if your physical health were not a barrier? What if you had the power to make a change? You do!
There's no "magic bullet" to being healthy, but it can be done with small changes and consistency. You can do it, and you are worth the investment!
Allow me to ask:
- Do you feel hopeless to change your health for the better?
- Are you carrying more weight than you'd like?
- Does it seem there aren't enough hours in a day to do everything on your schedule?
- Have you made efforts to take better care of yourself, but to no avail?
- Would you like some ideas on how to start a journey producing long-lasting results?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, I invite you to check out my new book, H.E.A.L.T.H.: It's Not Rocket Science (My Journey to a Healthier Me). In it, I share how I came to develop a PRACTICAL plan for success in my journey to better overall health by using small, attainable goals to achieve LONG-LASTING results.
In addition, it received the honor of being an Award-Winning Finalist (Health: General category) in the 2018 International Book Awards. http://www.internationalbookawards.com/2018awardannouncement.html
Want to know more?
Here is a clip of an interview done July 16, 2018 with Joy & Company. Take a listen!